Bloons Tower Defense 4 Bloons Tower Defense 4

Hey

D'ja know if you accidentaly right click in the middle of the round it free\es your computer and the only way out is ctrl+alt+del and task manager. Fix it please!

Glass Fish Rhythm Glass Fish Rhythm

I quit

Why do you have to go back to the begining of the level eveytime you die on the boss? And the checkpoints only last for 3 deaths? This is some bad design for a game where you die from touching ANYTHING!

T E T R I S ' D: The Game T E T R I S ' D: The Game

pretty much what they said

too glitchy bigger area ect.
I actually got killed by a block that was falling and was nowhere near the ground

Miami Shark Miami Shark

If I was in one of those planes I'd be happy to die because I saw a shark pull a plane from the sky into the ocean.

Madness Deathwish 2 Madness Deathwish 2

Man that's annoying

having to restart the whole game every time you die is the only reason I don't like thia game.

Dead Frontier: Outbreak Dead Frontier: Outbreak

I'm a pro at zombie games

rank a
rank a
first try no deaths.
tbh I just did the "Don't get close to possible infected but at least check if they're ok." strategy. Some of the stuff was obvious answers though. As for the game I give it a 9 for origionality and design. Keep up the work can't wait for part 2 =)

Gangland War Gangland War

wow.

if you move back n forth you won't get hit, except the 4th level where you decided to have a guy shoot you from point blank the second th elevel starts. *Sarcastic clapping*

Left Or Right Left Or Right

this is cruel

I swear some of the images have been mirrored.

Hit Machine (Multiplayer) Hit Machine (Multiplayer)

Making people sign up is advetisment

5 games then you have to sign up? Really?

iminlikewithyou responds:

Hey Klyx, I'm checking this out amigo.

The Paper Boy The Paper Boy

frustrating

The depth perseption is annoying